Thursday, September 16, 2010

Straight From the Vine

We were delighted to have Stacey Thompson from Straight From The Vine as our first guest speaker!! 

Henry: I met Stacey in the front office and on the way to the portables we talked about how big Bowie was.  I asked her a few questions about what she did and from that point on, I knew she was going to be a great speaker. 

Roshay: She is a great person and a hard worker.  She taught us a lot about her job and she has a great attitude.  And she was very helpful and passionate about what she does.  She was also very honest and loyal to her business. 

Ben: I learned that sauerkraut could taste good!

Ryan: I thought she was nice and I learned a lot about sauerkraut that I did not know even though I did not eat it.

Rane: She was very helpful with our understanding of nutrition.

Juan: I learned a lot about nutrition and what foods are good for you.

Tyler: She has a lot of responsibilities and PATIENCE!  

Stacey from Straight From the Vine

No comments:

Post a Comment